Friday, December 17, 2010

Just discovered an animal I never knew about

so I was browsing thru the "people of walmart" twitter site,and 1 of the pix they had was of this animal that I guess some1 in Texas has. They took it in the store,and I have never seen anything like this before.Apparently it's called a "Capybara". It looks like a hamster on steroids to me. It's feet look like that of a dinosaur. Ok maybe not as much in this pic. But definitely in the 1 below:





 
 maaaaaaan it's HUUUUUUUGE!! it's like a giant LIVING plush toy! =0 It LOOKS like a hamster on steroids. LOL










 Apparently you can keep them as pets too. Cool. They're awesome. =) And this whole time I thought rats where the biiiiiiiiiiig rodents. lol












 
 The original pic I saw. That thing looks like a hamster,a dinosaur,and possibly an anteater all got thrown together,to make create 1 whole new species. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment