Friday, December 24, 2010

a sort of religious but also strange dream I just had lol

ok so in this dream, I was in this school,I think it was like a private school or something. I'm not sure if I was a student there or an employee. Anyway there is this woman who works in personnel @ my old job and she was in the dream. She was like my boss or something in the dream and she was telling me all about her kids,how she has a boy and a girl,now I never met her little girl,but she had a picture of her on her desk and her son(who was probably maybe 6 or 7 at the most) WAS there and his name was..."DRUM ROLL PLEASE!" dun dun dun dun dun dun dun..........JESUS!! yep it was Jesus! yeah u think that's weird,wait till u hear-er read the BEST part...(haha u'll prolly laugh hysterically over this 1) ok I walked out of the office and past her son(who is only a CHILD mind u) and I couldn't stop staring at him.

He was sitting in a chair up against the wall,waiting on his"mom" I guess, and I got like several feet away w/lots of other kids and staff walking between where I stood and where he sat. I couldn't stop looking at him,because this kid had the long hair and beard just like Jesus! a KID w/a BEARD!! This was really strange lol and the thing is,is the whole time there's all this noise and distraction going on in the hall and I am standing so far away from this kid,and there's alot of ppl going everywhere and occassionally blocking my view of him,he was talking to some other kids that went over and stood by him,and I still stood there staring at him. LOL!

Then as if he KNEW I was looking at him,suddenly there was a very CLEAR view of him even through the crowd, and he suddenly turned and looked me right in the eye and then smiled at me. Real friendly and sweet like,and then suddenly this glow of light just flashed right behind him and all around the back of his head and kind of above it too. It was so cool. I was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG maybe the kid really IS Jesus himself. But in the modern world and apparently, has a sister " =0 lol so yeah this dream was so bizarre yet so cool,I just HAD to share it w/any1 interested in reading about it. =) I've never had a dream like that b4 so it was kinda cool =) I wonder if any other christians have had dreams like this? I've been a christian for years and this is the 1st time,I'm having religious type dreams. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment