Saturday, August 4, 2012

such a cute dream;turned into a nightmare

I had a dream about my manager(the 1 I'm crushing on so bad) grabbing both my hands in his,looking me dead in the eyes,and w/a cute little grin,he said, "tell me what it is I have to do to make u fall in love w/me." awww! that's so cute except,he's married.  There's no way THAT would ever happen. lol I started to resist him,and say, "ur married" but right at that time, I suddenly figured out that I was DREAMING,and I even said so in the dream and was starting to say it was ok because it was a dream,then the dream changed slightly. That old,familliar, invisible attacker of mine, decided to grab me while I was standing there. I got kinda panicked,and my manager looked at me kinda worried when he saw the look I must have had on my face. eventually,I was all alone,and being attacked by the invisible being that usually attacks me in my sleep. it normally attacks me "in my room",but this time it decided to take over my more normal dreams. how freaky that this thing has taken a turn and what pisses me off is, it turned a beautiful dream into a nightmare. >.< =( it's weird tho, coz in all my other dreams, I'm able to move and talk,but when this thing comes around,I can't do either of those things. my dream started out normal,and I was able to move and talk,then this THING came into the dream,and I was right back to being paralyzed. I think I was still able to talk, tho. damn u,invisible thing! y did u have to wreck such an AWESOME dream?? >.<  if that thing hadn't attacked me when it did,I think I woulda told my boss that he didn't have to do a damn thing coz I was ALREADY in love w/him except, I'm not. I DO have a crush on him,but I'm not actually IN LOVE at all! I was in the dream tho. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment