Sunday, July 29, 2012

I love my job lol

let me tell u how my day went today: they had me cover breaks at the door-twice! 1 of those times,somebody asked my awesome manager to meet him at the manager's office. he asked if he was in trouble,and the other guy said, "yep. I want u to turn in ur keys and ur truck. and all ur money." LOL omg,I LOVE these ppl I work w/!! *wipes tear from eye from laughing so hard.* later on, my boss man tells me he wants things done a certain way then adds, "I'm not yelling at u." So like the BRAT that I am,I pretended to bawl my eyes out and say,"Yes u are. ur so mean." LOL!! I couldn't help it. he's FUN to mess w/. XD LOL! the funny thing is,I don't think he realized I was teasing at 1st coz he was quick to say, "No,I'm not." and he sounded a little freaked out for a second there. lol.  uhh dude, aren't u used to me teasing u YET?? I am ALWAYS picking on u. haha,I can't BELIEVE he fell for it. He wasn't supposed to actually think I was upset. LOL! I even had a grin on my face as I did it; I was TOTALLY LAUGHING! wow! he is sooooooooo fun to tease. XD lol then,I talked to 1 of my other coworkers about that,and he had his OWN story to tell me of how he messed w/this manager, good. LOL! the guy works outside,and he was telling me he got the manager real good 1 night. He went up to him w/a straight face and told him, "u locked me out. I was standing out there in the cold rain. I'm dripping wet,cold,hungry,and lonely." or something along those lines,and he said our manager's face was sooooo red.  oh man. I wish I coulda been there when THAT happened. tee hee. I LOVE this place I work at. I work w/so many goof balls. XD LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment