Friday, July 20, 2012

it's def OFFICIAL! -_-

since I can't get my best friend to talk to me,and she's the only 1 I can vent this kind of thing to,I'm stuck blogging about it. lol it's OFFICIAL: I am crushing so MUCH on my manager. there,I said it! -_- I shall feel the wrath of my shame,for I have a crush on my boss. dammit! >.< he's only 3 years older than I am,but he's my BOSS! not to mention,he's married. I saw his wedding ring. I don't stand a chance w/him AT ALL! ugh! life was so much simpler crushing on Grant Wilson. DAMN! >.< it's like, ever since a few days ago when he teased me about flirting w/him,that damn power of suggestion got ahold of me,and I started crushing on him.

 I started thinking,"well he is cute." "he's a cutie." FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! REALLY?? OH,COME ON!! I can't believe I LIKE the guy! this SUCKS! I can still talk to him for the most part,but I'm finding it hard to talk to him at times because I LIKE him now,and crushing on a guy ALWAYS makes me NERVOUS around him! UGH!!! *bangs head on wall* my heart is always fluttering/pounding whenever I see him; I can't keep this stupid grin off my face!rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! it's DISGUSTING!! >.< besides,I usually HATE managers and even if I don't and I get along w/them,I NEVER develop a stupid CRUSH on any of em!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  barfaroni and cheese. *pukes* I think the same thing happened to me again w/this guy that happened w/another 1 I liked. I suspected he might have a thing for me and in the end,I ended up being the 1 w/ the stupid CRUSH! >.<  I actually wish I COULD hang out w/him more. He is so COOL! he is a MANAGER tho. I think even just hanging out as friends outside of work would be frowned upon. He's AWESOME! He is so NICE,and he is so FUNNY! u can tease him ENDLESSLY,and he just goes along w/it. most managers aren't that cool. =) He even kept me company the other night while I waited for my mom to come pick me up. =) He was even offering to drive me home,but my mom was already almost there. lol

CRAP! y do I have to LIKE HIM SO MUCH??!!! I've only known him like a week and a half-ish??? lol
*sighs* to quote Helga Pataki,"Criminey,I'm a basket case!" lol I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY MANAGER! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment