Thursday, July 5, 2012

the multi-topic blog

well,the FANTASTIC news is: I FINALLY got a job! I got just in time for July 4th, so maybe that's y I still haven't been called in for orientation. I hope they call me in tomorrow. The manager REALLY liked me. He's some guy that looks like he's about my age or a little older. He kinda looks like Andrew,an old coworker of mine back in my days working at hellmart(a.k.a. walmart). I can tell it isn't him,tho. anywho,this manager SWEARS I look familliar.I tried telling him he might recognize me from walmart since I used to work there for almost 4 years. maybe THAT'S where he's seen me. He says he feels like he KNOWS me-like we were old friends or something. I've never seen him before. He looked familliar to me too,but that's because he looks just like somebody I used to work w/,so that mystery has been quickly solved. lol Anywho,the bad news is ONCE again-OF COURSE,my wallet disappeared..in it my I.D. which I need in order to do my drug test,AND I will need it at orientation. I never could find my wallet,so I was FORCED to get a new 1...again. I've already had to replace my I.D. once before. =( I was really pissed. coz I had to jump thru all these hoops to get a new I.D. my ss card ALSO disappeared w/the LAST wallet that got lost,so I had to go to the SS office and order a new 1. just for the record...doing the drug test took NO time at all,but the whole day was long and tedious JUST because I couldn't find my wallet and had to replace my I.D. >.< now I'm sitting back waiting for the call to start work. I hope they call tomorrow.

In other news..for some odd ball reason, I KEEP having dreams about my old class in college. I've been in college for a YR now,and of all the classes I've had, I keep dreaming about my ENGLISH class. This was a class I retook,since I dropped it the term before. I'm not even dreaming about the 1ST TIME I took this class,but the 2nd time when I retook it. what the hell?? I am ALWAYS dreaming about this class,and for the life of me I can't figure out WHY??! I don't have it every night,but I do dream about it OFTEN-often enough  to wonder, WHY? Oh, I am also, always having dreams about it being the last day of class,and my whole class has passed and is leaving,but  I'm the 1 who failed the class and the only that did. I can't understand y I always get this dream because in REALITY, I PASSED this class! even the last day, I was surprised to find that I had passed the class and like nearly the rest of my class, I got to leave that day and not stay behind to try to pass 1 more time. English is also a subject I'm actually GOOD at. I can see me having this problem w/MATH but ENGLISH?? I had another 1 of those dreams today,and I've been having these dreams since right before finals in the spring. I know,because I was worried about being able to pass the final essay sine I had trouble w/it all term. I managed to pass tho,but even LONG after I passed and moved on,I AM stilll having these dreams. WHAT GIVES??!

Ok,I had 1 more thing I wanted to blog about,but I think I'll just do a new blog for that 1. I think that particular topic,should have its own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment