Saturday, June 30, 2012

my random thought of the evening

I noticed Grant Wilson was going on a political rant on twitter,but I must say I agree w/him. the federal government SHOULD back the hell off and stick to dealing w/our defense and infrastructure. I think it's sad how he's more afraid of our government than an alien invasion. again,I must say I agree. lol dammit! he keeps making me like him so much more! he is soooooooooooooooo SMART!! AHHHHHHHHHH! ^_^ he's not 1 of those billions of brain washed ppl in this country that thinks the government should hold our hand, and provide for us all the time. yaaay! ^_^ intelligent,sweet,funny guys are so few;so rare. eeeeeeee! I realllly wanna meet him. please? lol I must say,that after working Walmart and just in general being around so many stupid ppl for so long,it's very refreshing to find there are some intelligent ppl amongst us after all. =} =D I have NEVER had any1 that I just..ADMIRE;have TREMENDOUS respect for,but I do now. Grant ROCKS! =D ^_^ ok,had to get that crazy,somewhat childish rant, through w/. lol yaaaaaay! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment