Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I actually had my 1st dream about him

I keep TRYING to go back to fantasizing about Grant Wilson,but it's no use! I can't stop thinking about my cute manager. gah! lol Anyway,I fell asleep on the couch earlier and ended up having a dream about HIM. I'm trying to remember how exactly this went: ok,so in the dream,I was for some reason,up by the registers and there was a pole,like the kind used to support the ceiling. this pole had a little compartment in it w/stuff I felt like I had to watch because it was left open,and I thought security or whoever would be coming back to deal w/it. anyway,I had a chair there too,so I decided to sit THERE,and take my break since I feel my like I couldn't get up and leave. anyway, my cutie boss walks by, and he's grinning at me. He must have walked back and forth a few times like he was checking to see if I ever finally got up and left. I felt like I might get in trouble for sitting there coz he didn't realize the situation nore know I was taking a break. But all he did was smile so much at me. I love that smile. ^_^ dammit! *kicks self* lol He came over to me a few times and started teasing me/chatting w/me n stuff. He even asked y I was over there and said I didn't have to sit there and watch that or something. I dunno. I wish I could explain the details better,but I can't remember enough of them. That was my dream in a nutshell. He couldn't seem to pull himself away from ME anymore than I can fight this crush/attraction/pull I feel towards HIM. oh man! *groans* =( do u realize how long I have been crushing on Grant Wilson before I finally had even 1 dream of HIM?? like weeks at least. However,I've been crushing on my boss for not even an entire week yet,and I've already gotten my 1st dream about him a few hours ago,dozing on the couch. LOL too bad he's MARRIED like Grant Wilson. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment