Sunday, August 12, 2012

this sucks =(

my FAVORITE manager in the whole damn store is GONE!! oh COME ON!! u SUCK!!! >.<  >=0 he's gone for 3 months to some other store. I guess he's hiring new ppl for it or something. I dunno,but this really sucks.  I hate to admit it,but he's most of what I look forward to when I go to work. I like him ALOT! I also like to pick on him. he's my BUDDY!! ^_^ anyway,3 months is gonna feel like a life time. it'll be...October/November sometime before he comes back. this really sucks! =( oh,hurry back!! I miss u already! I need my victim. LOL! I need somebody to troll,and he's the best 1 for the job. LOL XD! I have like this..BOND w/him. it's not MUCH of a bond,but there is something of a bond,there! crap! I miss him! I'm not the only 1. 1 of my other coworkers even said she was gonna cry too w/him being gone so long. we both miss him. =( I want my goofy ass,real laid back,boss/homie back right now! >=0 I don't want him being gone 3 months! that's too long. =,( it feels like a death sentence. I will be having some hellacious withdrawls of bugging him. bugging him is what I do best,and how can I do that if he aint there?? come on!! u mean some1 ELSE is gonna get to pick on him instead? NOT FAIR! or worse...he won't get picked on at all! I can't have that!! it's an unwritten LAW,that any1 who comes into any sort of contact w/him,must aggravate him on the spot. LOL =D daaamn,I really miss him already. it's only been a few days since I've seen him last. I'm doomed. I feel the withdrawls so bad right now. =( I WANT MY BUDDY BACK!!!!!!  *cries* =(

No comments:

Post a Comment