Friday, August 31, 2012

I feel so...ALONE!

I feel so alone;I feel neglected. I dislike ppl because most of them are stupid and never understand me; never even TRY to understand me. As much as I like to be alone,I still get lonely,and I hate it. Why must we as people NEED others. Why is it so hard to be..ALONE? FOREVER,alone. Why must we get so lonely,and slip into a depression if we're lonely for long enough? It's so CONFUSING;so FRUSTRATING to despise people,yet be a social butterfly at the same time. I wanna stay away from people for various reasons, but no matter how UNDERSTANDING my reasons are,no matter how much I convince myself it's best,I still get lonely; I still need the company of another human being. I have my pets,and I think animals make for far better company than people because, they're loyal and don't expect u to do/be something ur not or don't want to do/be. But it doesn't matter. I still CRAVE the companionship of another person which I hate,coz there's always string attached to having some1 in ur life: they want u to jump thru all these hoops to keep them around,or they walk back out of ur life as fast as they walked into it; they get sick of u and just up and leave,or they replace u,and then act like u 2 never met; it's like u never existed,and u never had a history together. It sucks. =(

My best friend is almost NEVER online,and she was the only 1 I liked talking to. Nobody else ever wants to talk and if they do,it's only to argue w/me because they don't like my political opinions. I deleted my facebook page,and that's WHY! I never got THAT stressed out on myspace! Maybe some of my friends don't like that I deleted fb,but oh well. U didn't talk to me/were online anyway,and when u did talk to me,it was to ARGUE! People won't walk to me online,anyway. They ONLY talk to me in person,so why am I bothering w/ fb? just so u can STALK me; find out what I'm doing? Not so u can actually KEEP.IN. TOUCH?? FUCK NO! that's POINTLESS! what's the point in that?? I'm not a celebrity; 1 who's life ur supposed to keep tabs on at all times. WTF?? I have to admit,I've been feeling a little less stressed; a little more relief, since I cancelled my account. I still feel lonely tho. no surprise there. not like any1's EVER around to talk to anyway. Not my best friend at least. She's the only 1 anymore I like to talk to. My cousin sometimes too,but she's never online to talk to either. I miss my friends. I miss HANGING OUT,not having to talk thru a SCREEN! I'm just sick of people,and I'm def sick of LONGING for some1's company when I'm TRYING to be antisocial. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment