Thursday, August 9, 2012

I like him,and I shouldn't

I like him,and I shouldn't.
I like him ALOT.
all I ever wanna do is hang out with him,but I can't.
 I love to talk to him.
I love to tease him.
I love to be around him.
He's sweet.
He's funny.
He's laid back.
He's awesome.
I'm half crazy about him-which is bad.
real bad!
because he is married,and he has kids.
I like him,and I shouldn't.
we hit it off right away,and became best buds pretty fast.
sometimes I think he might be a little attracted to me too,but I hope not.
 because he is married.
I cannot have him.
I shouldn't even be feeling this way.
I shouldn't be this damn happy when I'm around him.
I shouldn't enjoy his company so much.
I shouldn't be thinking about him as much as I do.
I shouldn't be dreaming about him.
I shouldn't be getting a stomach full of butterflies or
feeling weak in the knees whenever he looks at me.
I shouldn't  feel breathless and nervous whenever our eyes meet,and he smiles.
I shouldn't love his smile so much.
I shouldn't flirt with him like I do.
I shouldn't even notice him like that.
I shouldn't be aware of how attractive he is.
I shouldn't be aware of or think how AMAZING he is.
I shouldn't be wishing he was mine INSTEAD of her's.
I shouldn't be hoping that he up and gives me a hug out of the blue 1 day.
I shouldn't be smiling back at him,and encouraging him.
I shouldn't be dazzled by those beautiful blue eyes.
I shouldn't like him so much.
It wouldn't be a problem if he was single but since he is married,
 I shouldn't feel this way at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment