Monday, August 13, 2012

things are finally looking up,and they better STAY that way!

The 1st thing had been about 2 years ago when Target hired me,so I was able to quit that piece of shit job at Walmart. I lost the job at Target tho,shortly after I got my ged,but then I started college and was so much happier! ^_^ I went to school for a while W/O a job and was broke all the time. It kinda sucks. Now,a month ago, I got a new job,and I'm actually HAPPY there. =) I get paid alot more,and get alot more hours. PLUS, I'm treated real well there. Getting to wear whatever I want is DEF a huge plus,not to mention the store actually closes for holidays. EVEN, Easter. =D The job position I'm in allows me to walk around the store,so I'm not stuck in 1 place like I was before. I get pretty decent hours for part time,but I have the option to go full time later if I choose to,and I think it would be in my best interest to do so. w/that said, I should finally have enough of an income that I can move out from home finally! yaaaaay, INDEPENDANCE! ^_^ Also, after looking at the list of things I have to do for my driving test,I think maybe I CAN pass it this time after all. It's way more BASIC than I thought. I have plans and HOPEFULLY, nothing will stand in the way of them this time! =D I'm in college. I have a job again,and it's 1 that I LIKE. I feel more confident in my ability to pass my driving test. I'm feeling so much better right now! Good things happening,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue?? Don't come to a screaming halt like u have in the past? PLEASE??!! I beg of u! I haven't been this happy in a LONG time! PLEASE,for the love of God and all humanity,DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment