Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Streeeessss

My heart keeps pounding uncontrollably. No,I'm not currently having a crush(atleast not on some1 I know),and I just ran into him. No, I'm not terrified of anything at the moment. No,I haven't had caffeine today(except for what tiny amount is my tea.) No, I haven't even so much as worked out,or really  do anything physical. I'm just way more stressed out and on edge more than I realized. I've had to sleep, to get my heart to slow down some,but then I started moving around again,my heart picked up way too fast again. It's scary! My best friend won't go on rides because they make her heart pound way too hard. I thought that was normal coz rides CAN be scary,and they DO get the adrenaline and heart pumping,but is THIS the level of heart pounding she means? I mean, on a RIDE at a theme park,it's NORMAL for ur heart 2 race like that. However, it's NOT normal for ur heart to race like that for no particular reason. Even thinking about a CRUSH,doesn't make my heart POUND like that. It makes it FLUTTER,yes,but NOT POUND! Not POUND like it would if u were in danger. Not enough to give u an adrenaline rush that makes u wanna run,yet makes u wanna hit someone at the same time. In fact, I've TRIED to think about my crush(who I don't even know in real life lol)as a way to calm myself down,add that to me sleeping-AGAIN! I'm tired of feeling this way. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment