Thursday, April 12, 2012

a blog about crushes lol

ok,so there's this guy named,Carlos in my class(he was in my class b4,a yr ago.) that I kinda like. maybe just a little. it's weird. I was kinda ecstatic at the beginning of the semester when I found out I had a class w/him. I seem 2 have a tad bit of a crush on him. Not a big 1. I still have a HUUUUUUUGE crush on Grant Wilson,from Ghost Hunters. lol anywhos..he is very polite and just really nice. He seems a bit shy(I could be VERY wrong tho.) which is kinda adorable. He doesn't talk much,but I think he is really cute. The thing is tho(except for now),I don't usually THINK about him. Not outside of class or any other time. I'm mostly fantasizing about Grant Wilson. However,when I go into class and see him then, I smile sometimes and think, "man he's cute." On Tuesday(our last class meeting),he asked to borrow a pen from me(he always does that) and as I reached over and handed him a pen,he quickly grabbed it off the palm of my hand.  His fingers brushed my hand and I SWEAR,my heart fluttered when he did. That has NEVER happened b4. That was the 1st. LOL! it's just is all. Anyway,I don't go gaga over him EITHER,like I would if I ever met Grant Wilson. I would have a heart attack and faint. I don't get like that around Carlos,but I do like him-atleast a little. Weird. LOL!

Ok,on to the next weird thing. My brother's friend,apparently has some kinda crush on me(even tho we don't know each other AT ALL)! About a few weeks ago,I got a friend request on facebook,from some kid that goes 2 my brother's school. I asked him if hew knew the kid and he said he did. My bro,FINALLY decides to tell me about a conversation they had. Apparently,my brother's friend, Ty(that's his name.) told Kevin(my brother) and I quote, "I saw ur sister in the car." Kevin: "so?" Ty: "what grade's she in?" Kevin:" DUDE! She's 25!!" Ty: "damn." LOL!! after all that,TODAY when we picked Kevin up,Ty was standing about 20ft. or so away from us,but he saw Kevin leaving and he called out to Kevin,"HEY DILLON! TELL UR SISTER i SAID HI!" woooooow!! really kid??? u DO know I'm waaaaaay 2 old for u,right??? LOL! I can't decide if this kid truly has a crush on me or if it's 1 of those challenges to guys, like "oh yeah,I bet I could get her. Older woman?? Challenge accepted. I'm that bad." I'm not sure which. ROFL! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment