Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nobody really reads these anyway lol

I feel so stressed out. I feel so uptight. I feel nervous. I feel anxious. I don't know y,I always feel this way. I'm like a loose cannon. If ur not careful,you WILL set me off. I have alot of anger. I have alot of anxiety. Little things set me off. I'm never satisfied with ANYTHING. Not with myself. Not with my living situation. Not with my life. Nothing. I'm lonely,yet I push ppl away. There are VERY few ppl in my life,that no matter my situation,I always find comfort and sanity when they're around. The problem is,everybody lives too damn far away from me to visit. I don't have the money to visit. I don't have a job. I can't find 1. I'm stuck unemployed,in a shitty economy. I'm stuck living w/my parents,and I'm 25. I keep trying to keep myself going,but all I feel is discouragement. CONSTANT roadblocks in the way of EVERYTHING I try to do..even the SMALLEST things,I attempt. I'm sick of everything. I just want an escape. I want an escape from EVERYTHING,but I don't know how...,so I continue to feel stressed out, and I continue to feel uptight. I continue to feel nervous,and I continue to feel anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment