Tuesday, April 10, 2012

my crazy dream

I'm not surprised I had this dream. LOL!  I am finally following Grant Wilson,(my celebrity crush-from the show, Ghost Hunters, for those of u who don't know who he is), on twitter. But I'm still a little nervous about tweeting or mentioning him,because I have HIS pic as my twitter photo,and I KNOW he's 1 of those FEW celebs that ACTUALLY responds 2 his fans. lol I think it's pretty obvious that,I'm not JUST a fan,but I also have a crush on him. lol  u get ppl that think they can interpret ur dreams(and maybe they can),but in my case,I don't need interpretation. 


I know what brought this 1 on, coz this thought HAS crossed my mind a few times. LOL! in my dream, I made a tweet ABOUT Grant,but not a mention,nore a tweet to HIM directly. However,I found out he apparently DID go 2 my page and read my tweets,coz he then made a tweet that said, "I am HAPPILY married,and I do not go for little girls." or something along those lines,and I felt sooooooooo humilated. lol but that is EXACTLY what I'm afraid is gonna happen when/if I tweet him. he's gonna see the tweets I've made about HIM(not much about the show he's on,or the other TAPS members, but HIM). I don't want 2 seem like 1 of those OBSSESSIVE/crazed/got the wrong idea;thinks she knows him in person,type fans. I'm hoping that 1 day I WILL meet him face 2 face,and then I can treat him like I would anybody else,and not be 1 of those obssessed fans that gets up in their face, screaming," OMG! OMG! I'm ur biggest fan! I love ur show! I love u! I know everything about u! I research u! I blah blah blah." I just simply wanna treat him like another human being and not like a piece of meat or something. I want the chance to have him as a personal friend,if I ever meet him,and I need to start on twitter,especially if I talk to him. I don't JUST have a big crush on this man; I also look up to him. It's all about that 1st impression.(even if he DIDN'T make the connection of my twitter page w/ME) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment