Monday, April 23, 2012

since I'm blogging again.. lol

What I have to say will prolly be 1 of the most interesting/scary /funny(depends on how u view it.) things I will be blogging about. Ever since I became a teenager,I've been having CRAZY dreams. On again off again type dreams. Dreams about demons attacking,and some interesting dreams too. Mostly,creepy dreams tho. =( I've always been somewhat of a night owl anyway since I used to work a 2nd shift job,but even before I had that job,I was a night owl. Imagine getting attacked in ur sleep but u can't SEE  or hear whatever is attacking u. it's almost like a paranormal thing,but the paranormal at least has a shadow/outline or SOMETHING. No. I'm talking about being attacked by something u can't see AT ALL. no shadow/black mass. no outline. NOTHING. it doesn't make a sound either. u can FEEL it poking at,choking u,dragging u off ur BED even,but whatever's doing it,u don't know because u just can't SEE it. ok,now imagine that u can't fight back. Not because it's just too strong,or ur just too scared. Nope. It's because u can't MOVE!

This is how my dreams almost w/o FAIL always are. I get dreams that mimic my room exactly as I see it when I'm laying down in my bed. I can feel something poking me in the ribs at times and sometimes even,something attempting to strangle me.  One of my most recent dreams was of me being pulled slowly off my bed by,yet again,this unseen,whatever it is. My light was actually ON in the dream(I sleep in the dark),and I felt someone/or someTHING's hands wrap around both my ankles,holding them together,and slowly drag me down to the foot of my bed. I even watched my whole body slowly moving on it's own,seemingly since whatever had me was completely invisible. For some reason,whenever I have these dreams, I can NEVER move. It's terrifying as hell to always be touched/attacked by something I can't see and can't fight off.

I have these dreams EVERY DAMN TIME I fall into a deep sleep. A deep sleep and at night. Oddly enough,I can sleep deeply during the day and not have this problem,or I can sleep w/the light on and not have this problem. The worst part,is when I wake up from the dream and then go back to sleep,the dream comes right back. =( There was atleast 1 time,I had a dream about this same invisible being trying to choke me and when I woke up,I could feel the "remains" of its hand. As if something really HAD been choking me and only recently let go. That creeped me the hell out.

Ever since I was a little kid even,I would fall asleep,and sometimes dream,sometimes not. But the same thing will happen to me at times,I will fall asleep but not in a DEEP sleep,neccesarily. My brain will totally be alert to what's going on around me,as if it's still awake,but my eyes will refuse to open. This happned to me in high school as well. I would go to my next class,and since I got there early, I would snooze until the bell rang. Problem was,I could tell the bell was about to ring,and my class was already there as well as the teacher was getting ready to start. I however, couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't move for a few minutes. That kinda shit creeps me out. It's like,"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!! LET ME WAKE UP!!" my brain is SCREAMING,but my body is somehow disconnected or just disobedient and won't respond. lol anyway,I don't like sleeping w/the light on,so I'm a night owl instead and also, I've learned to be a light sleeper as much as possible. Deep sleep,at night brings on the terror dreams for some reason. I have even lost sleep because of these damn dreams. I will feel myself falling into a deep sleep,and I'm just so comfortable and want to fall,but I don't allow it because I sense the nightmare about to start. I dunno how 2 explain it,I just CAN, "feel" the dream coming on,and I instantly force myself awake again. But this means I'm not getting back to sleep for a while either. It's a shame I can't have a nice peaceful rest w/o the terror dreams. =(

Now for those of u that know me,u know y I stay up all night and get my rest in the day as much as possible. And to those of u that DON'T know me,well u now know I'm a night owl and y. lol I suppose if I marry someday and have some1 to sleep w/,the nightmares may stop. I hope. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment