Friday, April 26, 2013

stuff

since I can't focus, I thought I'd blog a little and see if I can get my typing going.  1st of all, I had some REALLY strange and RANDOM dreams all DAY today up until I had 2 get up for work. The most recent dream I remember having was something about driving in my CAR but w/my family. My dad was driving(as usual),and we were driving on wet roads(I think we were up in the mountains. I live in FLORIDA. there r NO mountains. lol) w/like 3 lanes of traffic but not alot of cars. I remember we actually got BLINDED by another driver's TAIL lights. the driver was a cop,and we were happy when he took off faster down the road away from us. I remember asking, "was that his TAILLIGHTS?" or something and my dad was like, "yep. we got blinded by the cop's tail lights." how do u get blinded by TAIL lights? the dream kinda skips around,and it's just me and my mom trying to find a warm place to sleep for the night and for some reason, we suddenly don't have the car anymore nore my dad. I remember finding some "house" but like ONLY the bathroom was there? I must have somehow missed the home ITSELF...AND the place which I walked thru to GET 2 the bathroom,and I didn't seen an actual CANDLE,but I think the only light there was candle light. like some 19th century crap,but the bathroom was modern.

Anyway, there was a dream I had BEFORE that, that I had forgotten about till something made me think of Gary(my dumb ass ex). In my dream,my job didn't look anything AT ALL like it is( as usual it never does in my dreams). I was kinda more..outside..there was slider doors...I can't remember enough details to make any sense here. I remember somebody mentioned Gary 2 me in the dream, and I curled my lip saying, "oh yeah. I heard that dumb ass works here now." or something. Rob was on break at the time,but I remember wondering how he would react to Gary. Just then, I saw Gary walk up to me. He had spotted me and had this stupid grin on his face as if he thought he got me good or something; as if to say, "HA! and u thought u got away from me. no such luck. =) =D"  he didn't say that tho. I can't remember now WHAT he said to,but he would NOT stop TALKING 2 me. His voice sounded VERY different in the dream too. He didn't have that way- too- laid -back-it's -obvious -I- do- drugs sound to his voice like he used to. He sounded far more "intelligent". At least his VOICE did. He still said stupid THINGS. I can't remember at all WHAT he said,but I do remember thinking, "he's still stupid" when he said shit. I remember finding him annoying and wishing he would go away. I can't recall if I told him I have a new bf now and very HAPPY w/him. Rob DID eventually get back from his break...question is..was Gary still annoying me,or had he walked away by then? I do remember bitching 2 Rob how my asshole ex now works w/us while adding, "I do remember somebody telling me he now works at Sam's Club(which is where I work)". This had got to be at least the 2nd dream I've had where both my ex bf AND my CURRENT bf r both w/me in the same place; at the same time. Wow! =0

No comments:

Post a Comment