Wednesday, May 1, 2013

sooo glad for the summer. =)

I'm FINALLY out of school after tomorrow, so I'll FINALLY have all the time in the world 2 spend w/my AMAZING bf. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =) ^_^ my honey's finally back home, and I LOVE how his dad rides his ass and basically tells him all the same shit I try to tell HIM. STAY CLEAN!! I hope he STICKS 2 it this time! please? I don't wanna lose u . =( We spent the majority of the day at the beach together, yesterday. I LOVED that day! we had sooo much fun(altho I pulled muscles when I swam =( ). he told me the same thing I heard from on my moron ex(,but it means more coming from HIM)- that I'm the ONLY girlfriend his dad has ever actually liked. My heart MELTED when he said his dad told him 2 stay clean for me. like, "if u really love this girl, u need to stay clean for her coz she's not gonna put up w/u doing this forever." or something like that,and i was like, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" ^_^ how sweet! I reminded him he needed to do so for his kids too. He can't be w/me-OR his kids if he's dead.  =( he kept saying he would do whatever it takes 2 be w/me. awww! he keeps reminding me of how I fell in love w/him in the 1st place. I love his sweetness! this man is gonna make me a diabetic u watch. lol ohhh he even wants me 2 meet his family! yay! ^_^ I kinda know his dad,but his other family is in another state. He went from saying his mom and sisters r cool and saying I would like his sisters, to saying he's gonna try to get a hold of his 2 boys for the summer and have them stay w/him,and he asked me if I would wanna meet them. YEAH! I don't think I ever wanna meet his ex tho,but I would LOVE 2 meet his kids,his mom,and his sisters...who ever else he an think of. he even said his dad wants to have a bbq sometime and have me over. HELL YEAH! all that sounds AMAZING! I will soooo do that! yay! ^_^ we even talked about going 2 visit his mom and sisters if we could. either taking a road trip or flying. something. I wanna do ALL these things w/him. YES YES YES a MILLION x's OVER YES!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment