Friday, May 24, 2013

where is the man I fell in love with?

Where is the man who I could talk to about anything and have, talked to about everything?
Where is the man who I couldn't get enough of?
Where is the man who was caring and understanding about my feelings and apologized when he was wrong?
Where is the man who LISTENED to me instead of calling me a liar and never trusting me?
Where is the man who defended me from those who hurt me instead of BEING the 1 who hurts me?
Where is the man who actually CARES?
Where is the man who wanted to kick the ass of another man who he thought caused my tears before he knew it was him?
Where is the man who brought a smile and tears of laughter instead of tears of sorrow to my eyes?
Where is the man who had so much potential?
Where is the man I fell in love with?
Whatever happened to him?
I miss him dearly.
He was replaced by this bitter,paranoid, monster who LOOKS like him but can't be him.
What has this monster done with my 1 true love?
Where is he?
 Please bring him back?
I miss him so terribly.
It hurts so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment