Thursday, April 11, 2013

the conversations I have w/my boyfriend r almost as much fun as the 1s I have w/my bestie, lol.

Last night....
Me: good night, sweet fart. oops. I meant sweet HEART.
Rob: Wow! not cool man. not cool. LOL
Me: hey got a little secret 2 share w/u. I tease u A LOT bcoz I LIKE u! ROFL!
 I just thought I'd share that w/u. It's the best piece of gossip u'll ever hear. lol
Rob: sure it is.
Me: I'm a little drunk...off soda. lol Man I can't wait to 2 c u tomorrow. Yippeee!! lol
Rob: what the? u can get that way from soda? wow!
Kat: ok I'm HYPER. what's the difference? lol
Rob: There's a big difference. lol
Kat: well, it's ME. I can get drunk from soda. lol
Rob: I wish I could be. I would have saved a lot of money. lol
Kat: weeeeeeeee! hee hee!! la la la la LAAAAAAAAA! lol
Rob: wow! r u ok?

Then Today's convo:

Rob: hey I'm not sure if I'm gonna hang out tonight. I will let u know.
Me: did something happen? if ur not sure ur coming or not, I'm wondering if something happened?
Rob: nothing happened. I'm just not sure yet.
I will text u when I get out. I just feel kinda shitty. that's all.
Me: awww I'm sorry. feel better sweet heart. =)
Rob: thanks. that's better than what u called me last nite. lol
Me: I dunno what ur talking about. I didn't do anything. lol
Rob:Right. I almost believe u. lol
Me: I'm innocent I tell u. I protest this accusation. rofl
Rob:  u would. lol
Me: well, I'm not gonna sit here and let u disparage my character. I'm taking my toys and playing somewhere else. ur mean. lmao
Rob: wow! lol
Me: sorry u ended up getting a crazy gf. bet ur wondering what u got urself into now. rofl
Yeah! take that meanie! lol
Rob: I told I like crazy. lol
I like ur brand of crazy. it's the right kind of crazy. lol. yeah I'm ok.




No comments:

Post a Comment