Sunday, April 14, 2013

I need 2 write!

I know u don't believe me,but I love u. I love u more than u'll ever know...
or in this case-
believe.
I've never been this stubborn with any other guy before like I am with you.
You sometimes stress me out.
Make me cry.
 make me mad.
But I still stick by ur side.
Even when u slipped back into drugs after getting better in rehab,I was pissed off,
but I still stuck around.
You fight with me A LOT coz u get so damned paranoid and don't trust me; don't believe what I tell u.
Still...I stick by ur side. because I LOVE you.
I don't know how to make it any more clear to u that u mean the world to me.
u have tried to get me to break up w/u soooo many times,and I just don't want to.
WHY r u still not convinced I love you??
I don't get it!
will u ever trust me?
u say I make u happy
u say I'm the best thing that ever happened to u
so y do u act like all I do is treat u bad?
I've never once done that to
it's all in ur head, babe
I think we r great together; u just have to TRUST me
PLEASE?

No comments:

Post a Comment