Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I know I've said this before in previous poems/blogs

I know I've said this before in previous poems/blogs,but....
I love how I can talk 2 u about anything and everything..AND never get bored.
I love your incredible smile.
I love the way u treat me. ur a true gentleman who actually cares enough about me to take things slow and not make 1 single demand.
I've told u things I was afraid to tell u out of fear u wouldn't understand, but u did.
I actually feel comfortable around u when I normally don't feel that w/most guys.
I love how considerate u r.
I love how u LISTEN 2 me.
I love how much fun I always have w/u; how much u make me laugh.
I love how HAPPY I've been since we got together.
I love YOU,and I hope u know that; hope u BELIEVE that coz it's true.
You fit all of what makes one someone's soul mate.
And that someone is ME.
Your'e my soul mate and my best friend.
I love you so much. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment