Friday, April 19, 2013

my attempts at another diary entry

I saw this movie called, "bulworth",and it is HILARIOUS!  I think it's prolly an old movie..well old enough that it is pointed out to me once again how deprived I am of seeing moves coz I had not only not seen it,but I hadn't heard of it before either. The whole thing is about a senator who is so depressed and miserable that he hires some1 to set up his own assassination because he thinks it's the only way out of what he has to do. Later on tho, he starts to perk up more. He starts eating again and even hangs out w/ppl from the hood, getting high,and eventually acting like a gangsta,and it is HILARIOUS seeing an old white guy try to act like a young black thug...or more appropriately, gangsta! Also, his speeches he starts to give...r a RIOT! I wish politicians would tells u shit like that FOR REAL because it's the TRUTH! Finally! we have a politician who is telling us the truth! There was something else I couldn't help noticing..the wife looked sooo familliar,and it took me most of the movie to finally figure out where I had seen her before. She's the same actress who plays Leonard's mom on "the big bang theory." Not that this has anything to do w/the movie,but at least now I know y she looked so damn familliar.  I like how he not only started rapping at random times everything he wanted to say,but he also started to dress like a gangsta too. It's hilarious! He's at least in his 60's, AND he's a white guy; a respectable SENATOR at that-some1 who is used to the "finer " things in life,and he's now hanging in the projects,and acting like he's black. it's toooooooooooooo funny! =D I TOTALLY love this movie. =) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment