Monday, September 10, 2012

The Life of a Rubberband

I really like my english teacher. She gives us some silly but fun assignments to do in class. The other day,we had to get w/a partner,and write a paper/autobiography/story about an in inanimate object. Me and my partner got rubber band. I love being able to bring life to OBJECTS. it's a form of writing/art. I love this clas. =) here's what I wrote:

The Life of a Rubber band:
I am a rubber band. I come in many colors,but most people would recognize me in brown.
I was born in a factory. I am very useful as, I am very stretchy; I can hold things together,like rolled up posters for instance. Anything u have that needs being held together,I am there for u.
Pens and pencils mock me because I am not used as often as they are. However, I can be used for entertainment purposes. For example, you can flick ur friend's arm with me,or shoot me across the room.
I can be used for many things until I snap and become completely useless.
The life of a rubber band is not an easy one.

LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Hi that was really cute...the life of a rubber band. lol That is not something I would have thought of. COOL
    My name is Michelann I don't know how to sign in to this sight. I am still learning my way around computers. But I live good writing and yours has been good so far. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I love this class because the teacher makes it fun. =) do u not have a blogger account? it should tell u in the top right corner: "sign up or login" sign up is for creating ur account,and log in is for if u already have an acc,and all u do is put in ur email and password that u have it signed up under.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete