Thursday, September 6, 2012

I was hoping blogging might help...

I have 2 major assignments to do from 2 different classes: 1. is a power point research thing for oceanography,and the other is a memoir I must write about myself,for english class. I can't seem to focus. My brain is everywhere,so I was hoping if I blogged for a bit,I would clear my head better; get "warmed up" if u will,and be able to come up w/something. I've been thinking,after writing the beginning of this, maybe I can make my memoir about my a.d.d. ness,then again,I have had far more interesting things happen in my lfie time that I would prolly enjoy writing about,instead. However,the essay isn't due until the 20th,but the research power point is due by next Tues.,so I guess I need to focus on that 1st. that and the math hw. my head is reeling right now. I H8 not being able to focus. it drives me NUTS! I wanna be more focused and not have my mind always wandering. Wandering to my job,and the guys that I work w/(1 in particular I'm a little sweet on),and wandering to me getting my license. There's also the trip to Atlanta that a friend of mine is talking about taking,and I would LOVE to go w/her. I want so BAD to visit Atlanta,and I would be devastated if I didn't get to go. See? there is ALWAYS something on my mind. My thoughts race constantly. I can spend anywhere from a few min to a few HOURS thinking about 1 thing and having millions of others thoughts linked to that1 at the same time,or I can sit there and have MULTIPLE thoughts about zillions of different things. It can be quite entertaining,but it can also be quite maddening; it drives me CRAZY,sometimes. I wish I wasn't some1 who over thinks things,but I am,and it frustrates me to no end. I have ppl tell me to not over think things,but it's not that easy. I just can't seem to slow my brain down a little. It spits out so many thoughts per/second that,I SWEAR it goes faster than the speed of light. I would LOVE to be tested for a.d.d. It would be interesting to find out if I have it or not. I don't know. I just know it drives me fricking NUTS! especially when I'm such a slow thinker on TESTS!! How can I have such speedy thoughts in GENERAL,but be so slow on a test?? >.< Ok,I think this little bit of bloggin helped. Maybe I can focus on my assignment,now..... I hope, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment