Sunday, September 2, 2012

other parts to my day

Among other things, I actually LIKE my job and the ppl I work w/,and this is why I like them so much: This morning,my 1 coworker and buddy,was prancing around all day carrying a stupid football, lol. He had it w/him all day,so some of my other coworkers started teasing him about it. They asked him if he was in love w/it,and he said, "oh yeah,I'm in love w/this thing. Football's the greatest thing in the world. I wanna make love to it." or something like that and then he said, "if only the hole on this ball was bigger." LOL! If that wasn't funny ENOUGH,somebody else said to all of us in the break room,"hey,u know he has a nickname? It's Pencil dick." of course,that got EVERY1 laughing hysterically. omg,I love these people I work w/.  =D LMAO!!!!! XD

Also,I have 1 coworker who I think is really sweet. I can't say I have a crush on him coz I don't think I do. I don't fantasize about him or nothing,but when I am hanging out w/him work,I love it! I like to talk to him. He's so sweet. Even his voice sounds sweet. I dunno how to describe it,but he kinda grows on people. He's just adorable! ^_^ His personality,anyway. Of course,1 of the demo ladies says me n him would make a cute couple just because we're so close on height(he's really short,too.) oh haha. I didn't know when a guy and a girl were so close in height,it made them a match made in heaven; soulmates! really??! LMAO!
However,I wouldn't mind dating him(even tho I've SWORN off dating coworkers.) I figure if I ever really wanted to hang out w/him bad enough,we would have to make a group thing,so no1 would think anything of it,or we would have to meet somewhere on our day off or something. Somewhere where no1 will see us coz I HATE the rumors and annoying questions that come from coworkers that see u spending time w/another coworker. It's ANNOYING! >.<

The other weird thing too,tho is I find myself wanting so BAD to hug him. I dunno y. He's like a teddy bear I guess so like a teddy bear,he tempts me into wanting to cuddle w/him. weird,eh? lol Maybe it's because he's so mysterious. I find that I wanna hang out w/him; I wanna get to know him MORE. I wanna know what kind of things he hides. He def seems the type to have sort of HISTORY that keeps as many ppl from knowing about as possible. I dunno. I just think he's COOL! =)
I usually get mad and kind of offended when some1 gets kinda irritated w/me. Especially,when I'm trying my best or think I'm doing a good job,and they don't. But on the rare occasions he gets a little moody w/me,instead of wanting to argue back,and put him in his place like I do w/most any1else,I just wanna give him a big ol hug,and ask him if he's ok. Ask him what's wrong. That just isn't LIKE me. I've been so angry and withdrawn and hateful of ppl. I wonder what's been mellowing me out,lately? I'm suddenly the peace maker,and I'm glad for that. coz I got SICK of being the "heart less bitch" I thought I had become; the bitch I TRIED to become,so that I could protect myself; protect my HEART. It's weird. I don't think I recognize myself anymore and for the 1st time,I like it. =) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment