Tuesday, September 4, 2012

strange dream

I had this odd dream about a coworker of mine. Maybe I DO like him-atleast a little,anyway and I'll tell ya why: The dream went pretty much like this: I'd spent alot of time hanging out w/him;talking to him,and I could tell we hit it off right away.(we did this in real life too,just yesterday,but at work.) I'm not sure WHERE exactly we were in the dream,but it was like it is at work: I loved talking to him,and we had fun in each other's company. Goofing off,talking about every thing,and just never getting bored w/each other,really. But also, like at work, there were too many people around us in this place we were at,and we had just enough other things to do that I didn't get to hang w/him as much as I would've liked,so I tried to get him to hang out w/me some time OUTSIDE of the place we were at. Now, like me,he prefers to be single(this too is reality as well as the dream),but I only wanted to hang out like friends. I'm not looking for a relationship either,but I know asking him to hang out otherwise,sounded like I was asking him out. I remember asking him if we could hang somewhere else for a while; to have more time to just..talk. that's all I wanted,but I knew right as I asked,how it sounded.

 He smiled in a nervous sort of way as if to say, "I told u before,I prefer to be single." which he actually said too,but I told him I knew that and felt the same way. I just wanna hang out as friends. I'm not asking u to be my boyfriend even tho,that IS how it sounded. lol. He seemed to go w/that after I explained it to him. He acted like he had to do something 1st or something before we left. I followed him to some other guy he randomly walked up to,and he asked the guy if HE would hang out w/me. WHAT???? WHY WOULD U DO THAT??!! At 1st, I went along w/it,but I threw my hands in the air and walked away. I didn't wanna hang w/THAT guy,I wanted to hang w/ HIM! didn't he GET that? For some odd ball reason,I was starting to cry. I'm not IN LOVE w/the guy or anything,but for some reason,it hurt anyway. Even in the dream,I was confused as to why this upset me so much. I guess it was because he lied to me. All he had to do was say he didn't wanna hang or anything. He didn't need to act like he would,and then go get some other dude to hang w/me. wtf? I think I did hang w/that other guy just to act like I was cool w/it,and once I came back, I couldn't pretend to be ok w/it,anymore.

The sad thing is,once I got back,I was pissed off, but I was also in tears. I saw him coming out of the bathroom as I got back and he was trying to avoid me,or he saw how upset I was. Either way, he was half way between walking out and stepping back in. I can't remember exactly how I worded it,but I do know I said something along the lines of: "I need to talk to,and I'll go in the men's room W/u if I have to. I don't care." and that was exactly what I did. I walked in to the men's room w/him and chewed him out for what he did. I was like, "why did u have THAT guy go w/me?? I wanted to hang w/U!! u could have said 'no' if u didn't wanna hang out w/me." I'm pretty sure I had worded it better than that,but I really can't remember,now. =(

 I woke up from this dream thinking... "ooookay." It was WEIRD! I mean,I GAVE UP on finding "true love." I no longer want it,or the requirements that come w/having a boyfriend. And I sure as HELL am not in love w/this guy. There are some things I really like about him,but then there r others. He's 1 of those guys that seems all shy and reserved because that's what he chooses to SHOW at work,but away from work I'm betting he's a completely diff person and not 1 that would be right for me. I doubt he is,so what was up w/that DREAM?? it was WEIRD! Is it just because I hung out w/him all day,yesterday? We do work the same area and for the first time n 2 months,we actually worked practically the same shift together,last night. He's usually on mornings if I see him at all. I did spend much more time w/him than I've ever done before,and we had a great time making jokes about every thing-mostly about a coworker we both find really annoying. lol. I guess yesterday was the culprit of my dream. It's weird tho. The way this dream HAPPENED. It makes me wonder;makes me think. I really wish I was good at interpreting dreams because this 1 dream I would LOVE to get the interpretation to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment