Monday, December 12, 2011

I wonder what REALLY makes someone a "sensitive"?

 my whole life,my mom has been telling me I'm a sensitive. She makes it sound as if it means that ur sensitive 2 spirits. if a place is haunted,ur gonna be the 1st(or only) 1 to experience paranormal activity. or also,like in the case of both me and my dad,u have constant battles w/demons in ur dreams. I don't have them CONSTANTLY,but ever since I was 13 I started getting dreams about being attacked by demons. Be it,them throwing thru windows,or throwing me off stair cases,sometimes I get the 1's where I'm in my own bed,and they're pulling me slowly off my bed,and I can't see them. I can see where they're grabbing me,and I can see myself  slide in the direction I'm being pulled in,but I can't SEE whatever it is,has me. it's not even in shadow form. no black mass or nothing. just NOTHING THERE! my dad would fight demons in his sleep,in mine they would attack me. and I was ALWAYS never able to move to fight it off, nore could I make my voice work 2 DEMAND it let me go.

Then there was the incident that happened when I was about 2,my parents had me in this 1 bedroom,they SWEAR it was haunted or something,because I always lost my mind in their. night after night I woke up screaming my head off,and staring at 1 spot of my crib. my mom said she would even rearrange my room,my crib,and I would still wake up hollering,and looking at 1 spot. I've even tried to climb out of my crib time and time again. these are the things she bases me being a "sensitive" on,yet if u watch Ghost Hunters,they're idea of a sensitive seems to be of some1 who is psychic. so I dunno. lol I am just wondering. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment