Monday, December 12, 2011

blah! hello again lol

so anywho...it's been proly MONTHS (again) since I've come on here, and blogged lol I am HAPPY 2 say I am over the guy I had it bad 4,and I can thank this new full blown crush I am now having for that LOL I have this insane fascination w/the paranormal,and am always wanting to know if it's real or not,so my mom kept INSISTING I watch Ghost Hunters,and low and behold after a few episodes or so,I find myself developing a full blown crush on Grant Wilson,from the show LOL I think Dave Tengo's a cutie too,but somehow its GRANT I can't freaking take my eyes off of. lol I just wanted to watch the show for any spirits they find. I wasn't supposed to be distracted by 1 of the guys LOL he is married tho,and I respect that. even if I meet him someday,and he turns out to be the "unfaithful type" I wouldn't have anything to do w/him-sorry but I don't mess w/married men. Won't stop me from drooling tho lol I would never even TRY 2 get him anyway,but this works great! I NEVER get the guy anyway,but this is even better because I don't know him,so it's IMPOSSIBLE 2 fall in love w/him. keeps me from going crazy,and I'll be able to move on b4 I know it. This also gets me over the other guy,who OBVIOUSLY ISN'T interested in me. never has been. never will be. never get to see him anyway,so there. =P I have fully accepted the fact,that I am just not meant 2 have any kind of relationship. My generation is 2 freaking stupid,and only cares about 1 thing,and my trust issues r far 2 high 2 let any1else in. I'm actually GRATEFUL when I have celebrity crushes. For  ME,it's RARE,but it's much safer on my heart. it's kinda like riding a motion simulator ride instead of the real thing,it gives the same effects w/o the risk =)

No comments:

Post a Comment