Monday, December 19, 2011

great *rolls eyes*

I think it's funny how the OLDER generations(like my parents's generation) r the ONLY 1's that see so MUCH in me. It's sad. I can't find a guy my own age like that. =( I know a guy I met in class this semester,who's 43 and married. his wife treats him like shit no matter WHAT he does for her,and in the mean time I am just being a good friend and a listening ear for him. he also would help me w/math since he was so good at it,and I struggled GREATLY! it was kind of a trade off. anywho,this guy admitted he likes me. he already said if he was single and younger,he would be asking me out. he said I was SMART,WITTY,BEAUTIFUL,and FUNNY. WHY CAN'T GUYS IN THEIR FREAKING 20'S or even EARLY 30'S SEE THAT??!! WHY???!!!! I got yet another annoying IM from some1 who has NO intention of telling me who the HELL they are,and that person says "hey babe" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! GO 2 HELL!!! I'm sick of stupid guys w/NO RESPECT!! I'm not ur "babe" I don't even KNOW U!! do u even KNOW what I LOOK like???!! I get be some 900 lb OLD lady w/false teeth or not teeth! or some gay rapist for all u know. UR AN IDIOT!! enough said! sheesh!!! I have had guys drool over me b4,think I was hot,sexy,or CUTE! not ONCE did they EVER use words like "stunning" "beautiful" "smart" not ONCE did they actually wonder WHY or HOW I was still single. they don't give a damn! they only care about SEX! NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is more important than that to them(except MAYBE vid games for some) I think the idiots that started that sexual revolution should just be smacked upside the damn head!!! they RUINED chivalry!! they KILLED IT!! >.< I think it's sad how only men in their 40's/50's notice ME as PERSON MORE than how I LOOK!! I HATE that!!! I don't wanna have to date a man old enough to be my dad JUST 2 be treated w/RESPECT and JUST 2 be LOVED more than LUSTED after. oh hell-just to be NOTICED!!! =0 blah! I just needed 2 rant. rant over LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment