Monday, December 19, 2011

all I can say is..THANK U LORD!!!! =)

I can't BELIEVE I was starting to fall in love w/some guy I met only a yr ago in college. I NEVER got to see him much after that semester ended,and I missed him soooooo much. Everything tho,has happened the way it did 4 a REASON,and I thank GOD 4 that coz I NEEDED it!! =) ok case in point: guy I like doesn't take summer classes,later on quits jobs at Target,eliminating BOTH ways I had of seeing him. Next thing,I thought I would see him this semester,NEVER see him. The I start watching Ghost Hunters,and develope a MAJOR crush on Grant Wilson.(some1 I don't know,never will,never stand a chance w/ so won't fall in love w/ him) so little by little I am thinking less and less of the guy I met at school,and then low and behold...HE GETS BACK W/HIS EX!! holy CRAP!!! LOL this is a def classic case of things happening for a reason. the never seeing him anymore,and then getting a new crush(on some1 I don't even know at that). it all ads up. I'm not dying of a broken heart now,coz I'm over him finally! *sings* I AM OVER HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!! THANK U JESUS!!!oh happy days!! lol otherwise I would have been suffering a broken heart now,but I'm not. I have enough distractions,and had them for just long enough that it doesn't hurt!! yay!!! I feel so high right now!! lol for the 1st time all year,I FINALLY feel blessed! =)


I'll just stick to crushing on this guy for now. yes sir. =) LOL!! LOOK AT HIM!! HE'S ADORABLE!! AHHHHHH!!!! ^_^  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment