Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm just tired of this

I feel so isolated.
I feel so alone.
All I wanna do is crawl into a hole and die-
or just sleep there for a while.
I'm sick of all the pain I'm feelin.
I'm sick of all the stress that's weighing me down.
Being in love and not being able to get any relief.
Struggling in school and not able to improve.
 Best friend trying to get me to chill w/her,but I aint got no license,and she lives too far away.
Teeth are hurting,and I don't have the money or insurance to deal with it.
I try to make plans but every time I do,something always comes up that makes sure it never happens.
Days turns into weeks and weeks into months and still,nothing gets done.
Time just keeps going on and on.
It's a freaking vicious cycle.
The more I try to get ahead,the more I get pushed back.
Dammit,this just aint fair!
Why can't I get any relief?
Why can't I succeed at just 1 damn thing?
I'm always beating my head against the damn wall.
I'm always tearing my hair out.
Doesn't seem to matter what I do,someone or something just doesn't want me succeed.
someone or something just wants me to stay where I'm at-
miserable
and down right depressed.
Always feeling angry.
Always feeling sad.
Always feel like dying.
Always feel like killing.
Giving up.
The stress just won't stop adding up.
It's like cancer, all I can do is treat the symptoms.
I can't cure it,so it keeps coming back,and it keeps adding up as fast I'm subtracting it.
Every time I eliminate 1 problem,another 1 immediately shows up to take it's place.
I'm just sick of it.
I'm just whole-heartedly sick of it.
I just wanna run away.
I just wanna die.
I just want it to stop.
I just want some relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment