Monday, October 29, 2012

are they signs? or am I over-analyzing this?

 I've had a thing for my coworker for quite a while now, and it seems like he really likes me too. But I wonder, does he like me for real,or is he just simply being a nice guy? Maybe he's like this to every girl? Are the signs for real this time, or am I just having wishful thinking again? =( I need a 2nd/3rd opinion etc. from somebody. He seems to really like hanging around me(at times). I can always make him laugh; seems like everything I say makes him laugh.(like when I attempt to make him laugh,I'm always successful at it.) =) He's such a sweetheart,but he's sweet to pretty much every1. I also feel like I have a bond w/him. He doesn't usually open to ppl much,but he kinda opens up to me a little. At least when I ask him qs. When I tell him he's fun to pick on he always says he likes it. I dunno if he's just kidding,or if he's HINTING big time that he likes ME! Whenever I tell him about certain hobbies I do(like when I told him I make comics,and write poetry) he looked IMPRESSED! His eyes real big,and he got this big grin on his face. He tends to get in these pissy moods and won't talk to any1.

He might even snap at u if he says ANYTHING at all! He did that to me once and the next time he was in a better mood and I could talk to him, I confronted him about taking his bad moods out on ppl. He actually APOLOGIZED! He also TALKED to me about his side of the story,and we both got a chance to explain y did or said what we did that day. I gatta admit, most guys will not talk to me like that. They'll just argue w/me rather than have a mature conversation,and fix what's wrong. The cool thing is,is that was a WEEK ago,and THIS PAST Wednesday,he apologized to me AGAIN! I wasn't even thinking about it! I think he had just clocked out for lunch,and he was headed to the bathroom. I was standing over there getting ready to check bathrooms, and he saw me and just kinda stopped and talked to me before going in the bathroom. I had already forgotten and gotten over the previous week's spat w/him,but he apparently, was STILL thinking about it because he brought it up again. He was apologizing to me AGAIN and even said I was RIGHT!! A guy admitting when he's WRONG?? omg! =0 He told me I was right about him not taking his issues out on other ppl at work. I don't think he's ever apologized to any1else at work. of course, I don't think any1else has bothered to confront him about it either, whereas, I had.


There was also a time when he got into a spat w/another coworker. This guy had jumped his case,and later he asked me y I didn't stick up for him. (I did. I jumped in there and vouched for him.) Anyway,the point is he didn't think I defended him,and I didn't know he even wanted me to. Don't most guys get their pride hurt when a woman defends him? It's like it mattered to him that I was on his side or something,but I dunno. Maybe I'm waaaaay over thinking this. I know I can make him laugh,and I know he doesn't look me in the eye half the time. I dunno if that's nervousness, or he wants me to go away or what? He does sound kinda nervous when he laughs a little. Usually when he's talking to me about something more serious(I do that too. Odd.) I've also had these silly playful who-should-hold-the-door-for-who games w/him. I don't mind holding a door for a guy like he does for me,but he wouldn't let me. He stood really far back from the door(staring at the floor as usual. I swear he can't look at me for some reason.),and INSISTED I go 1st. Even at the top of the stairs, he wants me to go down 1st.  Awww!! ^_^ Then there was also the time another guy we work w/,made a sexual joke in front of me,and he got PISSED OFF at him! He told him he was being disrespectful and rude saying that in front of me. eeeeeeeee! ^_^ Even after me n him walked away,and it was just us, he was still grumbling about it. Telling me how the guy was being disrespectful to me and all that. I dunno if he's JUST simply old-fashioned and woulda done the same for ANY girl, or if he sees something in me. I HAVE to know! I also know, that most of the time, he smiles when he sees me. Sometimes a really huge smile, and sometimes just a small grin that quickly disappears as fast it appears.

I remember 1 of the conversations I had w/him a few weeks ago, he had told me he remembered the day I had my interview at work. I'm shocked because this way before we got to know each other at all. I'm amazed he was being observant. He even told me the story of what this 1 manager said to him after my interview. I had had a fun interview,and I guess this manager enjoyed it too. Enough to say that I was funny and that he never had any1 talk to him that way before in his whole time of being a manger. Anyway, he told me lots of stuff. I just don't know if there's anything special going on w/us or not. I know I enjoy talking to him. Hanging w/him. We goof off together. We agree on a lot of the same things,but I don't know if he LIKES me! I do sometimes catch him looking at me even if  we aren't talking to each other that day or something. I'm prolly forgetting something,but this is it for now. I hope he actually likes me coz I am CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZY about him! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment