Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am soooooooo in LOVE with this guy it's SCARY!

I'm trying to write a descriptive essay about the guy I like,and u'd think that would be easy considering I can't ever get him out of my head but NO! I'm having MAJOR writer's block. I don't know HOW to set this up. What should the introduction part be about? Which paragraph should be his physical description? Which 1 should be his personality traits? Do I mention my feelings for him at all? or is that taking away from the DESCRIPTIVE part of the paper? dammit! >.<  I got to see him at work today,and he stayed a lot longer than I thought he would. It was AMAZING getting to see him and talk to him again. ^_^ I haven't been able to talk to him in WEEKS! I was feeling deprived! He was in such a bad mood for so damn long,and u can't talk to him when he's like that. Even tho,I had this conversation w/him DAYS ago about him taking his moodiness out on other ppl,and he had apologized THEN,he apologized to me AGAIN,today! eeee! he's so sweet! ^_^ He kept telling me had issues and bad days but then, he told me I was RIGHT! that he shouldn't be taking out his bad mood on other ppl. awww! he already apologized,but I think it's amazing he did it again! He was still thinking about what I had said. I'm used to guys not giving a damn what I say or think,and I am DEF not used him REMEMBERING anything I say! but this is different. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I keep falling DEEPER and DEEPER in love w/him! *sighs dreamily* ^___^ I told him I sometimes make comics and write stories(I almost said poetry,but I didn't want him asking me what kind of poetry I write) aaaaaaawkward! Anyway, he perked up when I told him that! He was impressed! ^_^ He looked as delighted by that information as I did when I found out how old-fashioned and gentleman-like he is. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment