Monday, October 1, 2012

I had an AH-mazing day today =)

I think I'm falling in love. I dunno where to begin. Every time I get a whole day at work spent w/ this guy I work w/, I go home later on in a TERRIFIC mood! I just found out for sure that he's a little old fashioned.  He told me himself. ^_^ 1 of the guys at work said the word "mushy" is german for "pussy"(apparently),and this guy I like so much,got pissed off about it because he said it in front of ME. As a woman/a lady, he thought it might offend me/be a little disrespectful to me. AWWWWWWWWWW!!! what a sweet heart!!! ^_^ he's a GENTLEMAN! GOD I LOVE that!!! ^_^ Also, after having a real good talk w/him earlier, I found out we have a lot more in common than I knew. He dropped out of high school  and got his ged too just like I did. And because of the same reason I did: He was struggling in school and falling further behind...JUST LIKE ME!! =0 he also struggles w/math GREATLY!! hellloooooooooooooo! me too! ^_^ He also doesn't have a license...again same as me. but I never got mine to begin w/,and he lost his. bummer. =( Even tonight, he got picked up by his dad(embarrassing, but my parents always have to pick me up too.) weird, considering he lives on his own,yet his dad was the 1 to go get him. Also, his dad is like mine in that since he wasn't out there when he "should have been", his dad came in looking for him. Mine does that to me too. LOL! we also both miss this 1 manager we had. lol

What I thought was AWESOME was the story he told about the day I was hired. He and our manager r obviously good buddies and just as I suspected, I was indeed hired because of my sense of humor; I made the manager laugh. Not too hard right? =) lol So apparently, he remembers the day I had my interview. He remembered when I had been sitting there w/my uncle waiting to e interviewed. Kinda weird, coz I didn't remember HIM. Anyway, apparently our manager had never had any1 else in the history of him being a manager, tell him him anything like I did. Like when I asked him if he had been 1 of those guys that tried on bras in Walmart that day. LOL!! He looked at me w/ his so called, "death stare",and said, "do I look like some crazy bra guy to u?" and then a few seconds later he was all, "I can't believe u asked me something like that. High 5." and he slapped me a high 5. That was awesome. =) LOL Talking about him has made me miss him all over again. =(

Anyway, I just realize that, the more I spend time w/this amazing guy, the more I fall in love w/him. Just a teensy bit more and more each time we work together. =) ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment