Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I blog almost every day now that I'm in love, lol

Ok,so I did a search on how to tell if a guy likes u. I was curious and kinda bored,so I looked to see what kind of responses they'd have. It turns out some of the signs include rather he looks u in the eye,and 1 about if he's "flirting" w/other girls but looks at U while doing it,chances r he's testing to see if u notice/care. Well,usually me n my guy zone the store together and talk,goof off, etc. Yesterday, he was doing that w/somebody else,and I did feel a little jealous,but he wasn't goofing and being AS chatty w/her as he does w/ME. =P Plus, he WAS looking right at me while that girl was talking to him,and she had her back to me. Just when I think I'm not gonna get to spend any time w/him, I do tend to run into him 1 way or another,and he talks to me. ^_^ I was really happy when he didn't go straight to clocking out last night but found me sitting in the break room,so he kinda walked by and started talking to me.  I usually check the schedule to see we have any days in common coming up,and I was pleased to find that he did the same damn thing last night. YIPPEE!! ^_^ I thought he was JUST looking to see what HIS schedule is but then, I saw him looking MY schedule up too. He kept checking both our schedules and then pointed out to me what the next day we both work is. I was sooooo happy! I'm happy that he was eager to find out when we next work together too. I think for ONCE in my life, my feelings r NOT 1-sided. I want so badly to just grab him and give him a death-gripping, hug! I always fight back the urge tho coz I'm still unsure. I don't wanna freak him out if I can help it. I'm still afraid of chasing him off,and that's the LAST thing I wanna do. I think it's cool how at times when I feel like I have to compete or fight for his attention,he generally comes around and starts talking to me again. And once again, I have him all to myself for a while. =) I think there is def a BOND between us. I know I never get tired of talking to him,and it seems like he never gets bored w/me either. He is so easy to talk to. I feel like I could tell him ANYTHING,but I'm still very cautious and won't reveal too much. Altho,I have left MAJOR hints that I like him. Like last night, I was half grumbling about them taking him away from me,and putting him in another area of the store to work,and I actually told him to his face, "I was like, he's MINE to aggravate,not yours." If that wasn't a big fat hint; a on the verge of saying, "I am CRAZY about u." then I dunno. He's clueless! LOL! I wanted to hug him again last night when he left. I walked w/him out the door,and we stood there for a few seconds talking and then, he was trying to leave coz his dad showed up I guess,and I wanted so bad to throw my arms around him before he left. I held back tho. Omg,I think my body language even suggested it last night. I could feel myself sorta lifting my arms and walking towards him then, I immediately stepped back. I stopped myself just in time. lol Lord, I'm in  LOVE w/that boy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment