Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'm starting to lose my faith in men again..=(

I realize he's just a BOY. yep. a boy. coz a REAL MAN would NOT be so disrespectful. He's only a teenager but still. I knew guys in high school(still teenagers then) who were far more respectful to women than this guy. I can tell u, he makes me miss and long for Rob even MORE because Rob woulda got PISSED at this guy. He used to get pissed off at other guys who talked like that because my man actually believed in RESPECT. u respect ur lady. u love her and protect her. u don't kiss(in this case fuck) and tell. My coworker ANNOYS me. don't get me wrong. he is FUNNY,but in general,he is a disrespectful ASS! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this 1: imagine..u break up w/ur gf/bf because he/she cheats on u..BUT u decide to still FUCK this person. EVEN when they have a new man/woman. now,if u hated it when it was done to u,y the FUCK would u go BACK to her/him and enable that person to do the same wrong to others that was done to u? that's him! he thought I would "delight" in hearing how he still screws her EVEN THO he "can't stand" her. really??? r u that MUCH of a moron???

he started naming all these names of guys she cheated on WITH him! smh..when I asked y would u wanna sleep w/some1 u supposedly "can't stand" his moronic response was, "coz it's fun." then he says, "I'm faithful once I'm in a relationship." yeah right! why do I have a hard time believing that? *rolls eyes* people fucking irritate me. I wonder if he knows I just basically put him down? prolly not. he's kinda stupid. right after he tells me all this, I said, "that's why I stay away from relationships and haven't even dated in a WHILE.  I miss Rob soooo much. Rob showed me that some men actually DO have class,it's not all about sex,love IS real,a man IS capable of LOVING a woman as the woman she is not for her body,and yes,some men DO respect a lady and treat her as such. I need him back in my life to remind me what a real man is like coz I'm starting to "forget." =( oh..and I GURANTEE u if Rob was here today,he would BITCH this guy out. Not only did he GREATLY disapprove guys who treat women like sex objects/abuse them,but the fact that *I* was the 1 this clown talked to would've further pissed Rob off. He was so protective of me when we were just friends and was even more so when we became a couple. Rob would have been ANGRY to a tee finding out his own girlfriend was shown this much disrespect. so yeah,the asshole made me miss my sweet,loving,protective,respectful boyfriend even MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment