Sunday, June 28, 2020

the old "katology" might be different answers now

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

What is your salad dressing of choice?
blue cheese

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
it was steak n shake ,but everybody's being a pussy about covid-19, so u can't sit in there anymore.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
hard to pick..I like most food lol

What are your pizza toppings of choice:
black olives,tortilla chips(haha mexican pizza), pineapple now too. lol

TECHNOLOGY*

How many televisions are in your house?
0

What color cell phone do you have?
black

BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your bod
just polips from the pcos

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
my groceries lol
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
nope

BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I don't know.


If you wanted to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't know that I would change my name

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
nope

DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2 or 3

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
November when I drove down to GA, and a cop pulled me over for speeding

Last person you talked to?
my neighbor

Last person you hugged?
Mom and Dad

FAVORITOLOGY*

Season?
now that I'm in TN, fall. It feels so nice

Holiday?
I still detest holidays coz I have noone to spend them with.

Day of the week?
I don't have 1.

Month?
don't have 1

CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?
sometimes I still miss Rob

Mood?
frustrated

What are you listening to?
nothing

Watching?
nothing

RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning?
I slept

What's the last movie you saw?
holmes and watson

Do you smile often?
I was starting to since meeting this nice guy... but it's kinda going south real fast. =(

-OLOGY*

Do you always answer your phone?
depends on who's calling

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
like anybody's gonna text me at that time. lol

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like it as is now...but I do like brown eyes-on men! =D

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
when I go, I just order a coke or something-no adding of flavors lol

Do you own a digital camera?
not anymore. it crapped out on me-now all I have is my phone

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
my birthday is already gone, and I make no wishes because I won't get it anyway. lol

Can you do pushups?
probably, but I don't want to

Can you do a chin up?
no way

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
nervous

Do you have any saved texts?
some

Ever been in a car wreck?
thank God no

Do you have an accent?
sometimes I accidentally pick up accents but naturally, no

What is the last song to make you cry?
"Stay" by Rhianna-it's not sad, but it reminds me so much of Rob that I almost cried the last few times  I listened to it. weird

When was the last time you cried?
back in Feb, when horse's ass got me in trouble-I was so pissed off ,it made me cry. lol

Plans tonight?
movies/shows-eventually bed

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I always feel like that

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
food,food, and strawberry booze lol

Have you ever been given roses?
not really

Current hate right now?
the way my emotions are always out of whack-the fact I wear my heart on my sleeve too much

Met someone who changed your life?
I don't know about changing my life, but I did meet someone...and it seemed like we were really hitting it off, but now we barely speak-even though he did hang out with me last night-it wasn't 1 on 1  though like it used to be. =(

How did you bring in the new year?
by doing absolutely nothing. lol

What song represents you?
oh I had a few at 1 time...I can't think of them at the moment. lol

Name three people who might complete this?
noone-unless someone still reads blogger. lol

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
if I thought I could do some damage control, yes. lol

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
yes; 3 years and what a waste! with someone I was NEVER in love with, and he stressed me out-plus I fell in love with someone else while I was with him. It got ugly real fast.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Most likely not. I am so unlucky in love.
<---- accomplished.="" add="" another="" anymore...now="" be="" could="" desire="" don="" doubt="" easily="" even="" goal="" highly="" i="" if="" it="" just="" man="" might="" not="" p="" point="" s="" t="" that="" the="" to="" try="" want="" would="">
Does anyone love you?
nope.

Would you be a pirate?
uh no

What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever song comes into my head

Ever had someone sing to you?
this guy I knew in middle school and high school used to do it randomly singing strange songs he made up-nothing romantic at all. he was a nut! lol

Do you like to cuddle?
I love it!
<---- accomplished.="" add="" another="" anymore...now="" be="" could="" desire="" don="" doubt="" easily="" even="" goal="" highly="" i="" if="" it="" just="" man="" might="" not="" p="" point="" s="" t="" that="" the="" to="" try="" want="" would=""><---i do="" i="" it="" kinda="" miss="" p="" still="">
Have you held hands with anyone today?
no-I miss that too

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
myself at the mall, lol
<---- accomplished.="" add="" another="" anymore...now="" be="" could="" desire="" don="" doubt="" easily="" even="" goal="" highly="" i="" if="" it="" just="" man="" might="" not="" p="" point="" s="" t="" that="" the="" to="" try="" want="" would=""><---i do="" i="" it="" kinda="" miss="" p="" still=""><---same at="" i="" lol="" mall="" now.="" p="" recently="" selfies="" the="" took="" truth="">
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
whatever my parents listened to lol
<---- accomplished.="" add="" another="" anymore...now="" be="" could="" desire="" don="" doubt="" easily="" even="" goal="" highly="" i="" if="" it="" just="" man="" might="" not="" p="" point="" s="" t="" that="" the="" to="" try="" want="" would=""><---i do="" i="" it="" kinda="" miss="" p="" still=""><---same at="" i="" lol="" mall="" now.="" p="" recently="" selfies="" the="" took="" truth=""><---i a="" back="" days-didn="" didn="" i="" in="" like="" listen="" much="" music="" p="" really="" start="" t="" teenager="" those="" till="" to="" was="">
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
hell no
<---- accomplished.="" add="" another="" anymore...now="" be="" could="" desire="" don="" doubt="" easily="" even="" goal="" highly="" i="" if="" it="" just="" man="" might="" not="" p="" point="" s="" t="" that="" the="" to="" try="" want="" would=""><---i do="" i="" it="" kinda="" miss="" p="" still=""><---same at="" i="" lol="" mall="" now.="" p="" recently="" selfies="" the="" took="" truth=""><---i a="" back="" days-didn="" didn="" i="" in="" like="" listen="" much="" music="" p="" really="" start="" t="" teenager="" those="" till="" to="" was="">
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
new

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
no

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
because I don't drink or smoke...although now, I'm starting to drink lol

Have you ever ridden a on an elephant?
no

What are you saving your money up for right now?
to invest

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
maybe a month or 2 ago

What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
I have no idea!
<---- accomplished.="" add="" another="" anymore...now="" be="" could="" desire="" don="" doubt="" easily="" even="" goal="" highly="" i="" if="" it="" just="" man="" might="" not="" p="" point="" s="" t="" that="" the="" to="" try="" want="" would=""><---i do="" i="" it="" kinda="" miss="" p="" still=""><---same at="" i="" lol="" mall="" now.="" p="" recently="" selfies="" the="" took="" truth=""><---i a="" back="" days-didn="" didn="" i="" in="" like="" listen="" much="" music="" p="" really="" start="" t="" teenager="" those="" till="" to="" was=""><---i have="" idea="" no="" p="" still="">
What were you doing 12 AM last night?
drinking with my neighbor and Miles!! I was excited to have Miles over there! yippee!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Him! plus I had a dream I think Miles was in it, but I kept losing it so fast even though I just had the dream...cannot for the life of me remember what it was about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment