Sunday, June 28, 2020

it's kinda fun to do these now with a difference in opinions now years later lol

Which is worse, missing some one or not having some one to miss?

missing some1<---i answer="" by="" p="" stand="" still="" that="">
You've taken fifteen shots of vodka, what are you doing?

I had 2 shots of fireball whisky and strawberry daiquiri last night, and I felt fine and still remember what happened last night. haha, Miles didn't succeed in getting me drunk. na na =P

Where is the person who has your heart?

I finally got my heart back from the S.O.B. and he's in Jefferson City probably dreaming of being made King of Pull a Part LOL!! and currently, I'm not in love but crushing.. he's in the row behind mine sleeping in his camper lol

Who was the last person you cried in front of?

my parents?

Who was the last person you made mad?

that could be anybody =(

Would you say you are judgmental?

Yes, but it's hard not to be with my experiences with idiots.. lol

Do you think you could be with someone for over four years?

if I can find MUTUAL love with a man, and he doesn't DIE on me-sure!

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?

nope

Do you watch the news?

no, but I still see the annoying shit on facebook lol

Is there a member of the opposite sex that makes you cry a lot?

usually-but not now and not yet...although I am frustrated right now..just seemed like we were really hitting it off..now he pulls away lately. =(

Do you have something that belongs to the opposite sex?

well, I have my exe's class ring, his watch ,and some of his pocket knives he left here. *eye roll*

What's on your schedule for tonight?

movies maybe...if I ever quit with the surveys lol

Is it easy to pretend everythings okay for you?

even though I have so much constant practice,no! I just get more frustrated all the time =(

Do you think you are a good person?

good person with a temper lol

Are you wasting your time on the person you love/like?
I'm ALWAYS wasting my time on a guy I like; he never likes me back ugh

What do you want right this second?

to be over there with him.. lol

Your ex calls wanting to hang out, what do you say?

fuck no! he's in FL anyway. =D lol

Do you have any bruises on you?

no

Do you think anyone's thinking about you right now?

hell no

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?

not in a long time

Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?

kinda..my ex..I was falling in love with someone else and still trying to pretend otherwise.. kept telling him I loved him too, but I heard the hollow-ness in my tone and knew I was full of it. lol

Do you want to get married?

No point in it..I used to daydream about shit like that, but I've been dealt the worst cards with my love life, so I give up. I'm chasing my career and investment dreams from now on.

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?

yeah-my DAD! soooo "exciting!" lol

Are you angry with someone right now?

a little ...and mostly with myself

Who did you spend most of your time with three nights ago?

Miles?? I had some days/nights I got to spend with him but most of the time, not at all. =/

Do you tend to hold things against people?.
I try not to, but I won't trust them again either.

Do you prefer to text message or talk on the phone?
text

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?

not really... I mean I don't want to be friends with mine. lol

What about your biological mother?

what about her? lol

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?

it depends..

The last time you left your house, where did you go?

the store

What was the reason you got grounded for last?

I haven't been grounded in YEARS, and I can't remember y either lol

What are you doing tomorrow?

checking po box to see if my credit card came yet and possibly replacing my debit card(again) too. fucker disappeared on me >.<

Do you love anyone right now?

I was and now I'm crushing...please don't let it turn to love?

How has the week been?

up and down. same old shit; different day

What are you looking forward to?
Going back to school now that I don't have a job in my way anyway, and investing in stocks

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
FUCK YES!! and it bothers me when people won't tell me when they have a problem w/me, but go behind my back to other people! >.<

Is it bad to be a forgiving person?

it is not, but it could be for YOU when u want to stop loving someone and can't.

What happened at 3pm today?

raining most of the day lol

No comments:

Post a Comment