Sunday, June 28, 2020

I kinda want to do 1 about another guy lol

Can you answer 72 questions about just one person?

well DUH! I just did! =P =D



1) What’s their name?

Matt



2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfrind

Nope and apparently has never had 1. =0



3) Do you get along with this person all the time?
it was on and off with us -_-






5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
no lol






6) Is this person older than you?
yes



7) Have you ever kissed this person?

Nope, but at 1 time, I wanted to.





8) Are you related to this person? no


9) Are you really close ?
I used to wish we were.  I don't care anymore though.


10) Nickname? Matt





11) Do they have a nickname for you? Kat(same as everyone at work called me). lol





12) How many times do you talk to this person during a week?
Used to be 5 days a week if it was work related-otherwise, a couple time-mostly not at all other times.


13) Will this person repost this? I hope he never sees this. lol j/k




14) Do you live with this person?
no lol





16) How long have you known this person? at least a year


17) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? no. I never got to see him outside of work. =(



18) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person? no, but that would have been AWESOME! ;) lol j/k




19) If they ever moved away would you miss this person?

well, I lost my job, so I don't see him anymore, and I did miss him at 1st but now..it took a while, but
I think I finally managed to kill the feelings I had for him.





20) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person? nope. He had Dustin for that. lol





21) Do you know everything about this person? I know quite a bit, but that's because he would tell u about nearly anything if u listen to him. lol




22) Would you date this person’s siblings?
he just has 1 sister-and she's married, so hell no! lol







23) Have you ever made out with this person? NO...but I wanted to! *blushes*



24) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?

no, but there was a time where that sounded very pleasant! =D







25) Is this person on drugs?

I hope not...but it would explain a lot. lol




26) Have you ever worn this persons clothes?
no lol


27) Does this person wear your clothes?
of course not! omg, that would be HILARIOUS! XD






28) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person?
only to see him naked. ;) lol j/k no thanks. I will pass







29) Have you ever heard this person sing?
I've heard him hum a few times now and then, and I would do that too. he sounded so cute ^_^






30) Do you and this person have a saying/word?
nope







32) Have you and this person ever gone clubbing?
no. he never wanted to hang out w/me anyway, nore could I get around to asking him to hang out. I either got nervous, or he shut me down before I could ask. =0





33) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
nope. wish I did then he would've hung out with me





34) Do you and this person talk a lot? we kinda did but also didn't really either. =(




35) Do you like this person?

I used to-GOD I was in LOVE with him, and it SUCKED! it took me for EVER to get over him, I think my new crush finally killed the residual feelings I had left over.







36) Has this person yelled at you?
nope. he kinda snapped at me 1 time though, but for the most part, he was too much of a coward to tell ME when he had a problem with me...thought it was better to go behind my back and snitch on me to the boss. boy was I PISSED!



37) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
no lol! I can't picture him in a fist fight with  ANYONE...he's kind of a nerd lol! I do like nerdy guys by the way lol





38) Do you want to go out with this person?
 I used to, but I finally gave up on even hanging out as friends. he definitely wanted NOTHING to do with me. =(

39) Do you want to be friends with them forever?
yeah like that's going to happen! I couldn't even have his friendship.



40) When did you last see this person?
1 time I went in and visited after being laid-off and saw him then-before that, it was the last day I worked before I was laid off.



41) Do you text this person?
nope. I had his number though ,but I wasn't about to text him..bitch boy already thought I was "harassing" him anyway.





42) Do you and this person talk on the phone? nope



43) Describe this person in one word

Confusing





44) Does this person like anyone?

yeah-Dustin! lol j/k I would be shocked if he did like someone; he's soooooo picky!



45) Have you ever played a sport or watched a sport with this person?
Nope.






46) Have you met this person's family?

nope





47) Has this person been to your house?
nope




48) Do you and this person have a special song?
NO.


49) Have you told this person you loved them?

No, but he already knew; it's why he made a big stink about it not so long ago.




50) Did they say it back?

of course not! it wasn't mutual(gee, what a surprise).








51) Do you think this person still loves you?

he never did







55) Do you miss this person?

not anymore





56) Is there a song that describe the relationship between you and this person?

what relationship? and once again, I can't think of any song that would describe us! lol





57) Have you danced with this person?

No, but that would've been cool



58) Do you think this person is going to be surprised you wrote this about them?
if he saw this, he'd prolly have a stroke and freak out again! he can't snitch on me about anything now though. lol





59) How many siblings does this person have? 1



60) If so, brother or sister? 1 sister





61) Have you ever cried infront of this person? nope.



62) When is the next time you will see this person? unless I go back into Pull-A-Part soon-never.






63) Do you tell this person secrets?



I told him some things because he used to open up to me at times ,but I could tell he never really cared to hear what I had to say.




64) Do you trust this person?
at 1st I thought I could, but then he went behind my back like the coward he is, so no. I didn't trust him after that.


65) Does this person trust you?
I never meant shit to him-I'll just put it that way





66) What is this persons middle name? John





67) What is this persons full name?
Matthew John Romans



68) Does this person play sports?

No! I couldn't imagine him playing any sport!! lol



69) If so, which sports?
quidditch! lol j/k


70) Have you been to this persons house?

no




71) What is this persons favorite song?

he doesn't like music with lyrics... I remember him saying that! XD lol



72) Does this person speak another language? No?


No comments:

Post a Comment