Thursday, September 3, 2015

so much going on...

I'm so BUMMED that Jake left our store. I was having fun giving him a hard time. seriously tho. I love him to death. The good thing is tho he works at the store just up the street from my house,so I get to drop in from time to time and annoy him good. =D I love that guy! he's my BUDDY!! ^_^ also..been hanging out w/another friend from work. This seems to have come from outta NOWHERE that he keeps wanting to talk to and hang w/me more. I've known him for MONTHS,but out of the blue, we are suddenly hanging out lately,and I gatta say I am enjoying it! I am  NOT falling in love,but I am definitely having a great time and looking forward to the days we hang out.  I am having more of a bounce in my step and am so much happier these days. I am no feeling as depressed or angry as I've been for a very long time. I am also attempting to get a transfer to the store up the road by my house and where Jake is. I would LOVE to be over here where I can annoy him and only be about 15 min from work. I had a crush on 1 guy and yet another is hanging out w/me lately. I am very mixed up w/all this...and kinda still missing my love,Rob.  As long as I am being allowed to take things slow while I figure out where my heart/feelings,thoughts etc are headed before things go further, I will be fine. I just need to keep seeing where this goes and by that I mean where my feelings are headed-if anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment