Friday, May 22, 2015

I wonder if it's only dreams,or do spirits actually come after me in my sleep?

I had another dream that kinda freaked me out a little,yet I wasn't as terrified as I should be. for YEARS, I've been having "dreams"(I say that w/ quotes because they don't seem like ordinary nightmares) about some1 putting their hands all over me. grabbing me;grabbing an arm,leg or just poking me,and I can't see what or "who" it is. I'm always lying on my back in my bedroom,and it looks EXACTLY my real room;detail for detail-how it would look to me from the perspective it does when I'm awake.  I'm always paralyzed when it touches me. I'm not sure,but I think I dreamt about it again,but this time I saw it if that was the thing.

So, I'm outside this time in my back yard at night,off to the side of the house,and I get into a deep powerful prayer w/God(more powerful than anything I've ever prayed while I was awake),and I think some part me knew I was dreaming because I remember asking God something like, " this prayer counts right? even tho I am dreaming?" anyway,when I was done praying(even ending it w/an "amen " which I never bother to do in reality),and I felt better. I was cheery and walking w/a bounce in my step as I walked back inside.
I have a deck in my back yard,but it was in a different shape and right outside the slider glass door w/no porch like I have in real life.

Anyway I was by myself,and I walked back inside thru the slider glass door. As I stepped in and turned around to close the door,I was caught off guard to suddenly see a "man" standing there looking at me. He wasn't there moments before coz I woulda passed him on the way to the door. He was standing right there on the other side of the slider w/only the slider door between us. I don't know y I didn't jump to slam the door shut. I just backed away,and he TOO CALMLY slid the door open,and walked right in towards me. I backed up but not too far,and he reached out and grabbed my arm. I'm trying to remember what he looked like. either somebody in space suit/scuba diving outfit(like the "old" kind I guess w/the helmet thing),or some old man w/glasses only where u should see eyes,it was..light? white light. I'm not sure. I can't accurately recall how he looked. I was slowly starting to lose the ability to move,but I was still able to move just enough to struggle. I started praying and asking Jesus to get rid of him(which of course didn't happen),but I still had control of my voice. Normally, I can't talk above a raspy whisper and sometimes not at all,but this time, I still had my voice at full volume. I was praying out a sentence,and the 1 sentence,it was like I lost my breath(only I didn't) because I missed 1 of the words in my sentence as my voice gave out,but I immediately got it back in time to get the next word,and I just kept going until I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment