Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I had yet another dream earlier today that at least wasn't so sad

I was sitting on this bench-like a bus stop bench kinda thing,but it was in front of some1's house. It was like 1 of those nice neighborhoods where the houses r so close together and usually have privacy fences in the back yard,and I think the bench might have been on the sidewalk,or in the yard itself of this 1 house. This black guy-looked like he was a teenager maybe..came out,and decided to come sit on the bench beside me,but at least he sat on the other end as far from me as possible..at 1st. Now, I don't trust ppl-PERIOD. I could tell by his body language,and the weird looks he started to give me that he had intentions I wasn't the least bit interested in and sure enough, he tried to touch me; grab me or something,and I slapped him a few times. He just grinned like it was soooooo "funny". I think I might have been in a bad mood,or I just simply didn't want this guy getting too fresh w/me,and I had to hit him quite a few times before he got it thru his head to keep his damn hands off of me. Anyway, he suddenly starts talking to me,and I "de-thaw" a little and start openly talking to..especially now that he stops being an asshole,lol.

 We looked at the sky,and it had an interesting look to it. It was a day time sky,but I think we saw a few stars,and maybe the moon,plus a small section of the sky was dark or somewhat cloudy,while the rest of it was still clear blue. I got to where I was telling him about how I like to sometimes take pics,and the sky is 1 of my fav things to take pics of. I decided to pull my camera out of my purse and take actual pics then. While this was happening, I saw this big DARK shadow like thing rise up from behind the houses-it was TOWERING over them like a big tsunami wave that was hovering over all the houses,and that's what I thought it was too-a HUGE WAVE like there was an ocean back there,and this huge ass wave was about to crash over us. I screamed,until it "disappeared", then I realized it was literally just a "big shadow". at the time, the boy starts laughing,and his mother walks out the door-I think because she heard me scream coz she asked us about the screaming. I told her "it was me coz I thought a big wave was about to crash over us,and drown us." and the boy laughed hysterically because I screamed. Asshole. anyway, that was my strange dream from earlier today. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment