Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I get all the strange(or sad) ones...=(

I had a dream that actually about broke my heart. I haven't had 1 of those since Rob died,and I had 1 about watching him die(again). In this 1 I had 2 friends(whom I now can't remember who they were); a guy and a girl,and the 2 of us were on the run from something. I think we might have been on some weird deserted island since I remember being on some type of "beach" right before we headed into this "house" I guess it was. There was nobody around as far as we could tell,but whatever was out there would surely sneak up on us,so we couldn't be too careful. I remember the 3 of us would walk kinda slow,and look around. For some freaking reason, we were naked. It was like we were on some "survivor" show or something only we weren't. Anyway, we walked in this house and headed up the stairs. It looked nice inside; carpet,nothing rotting...liveable like it was,but there not being anybody around made things too suspicious,and we stayed on guard the whole time.

We went into a master bedroom type room-ya know bedroom w/bathroom,but I don't think there was a bed up there. There wasn't really any furniture in the house,and I don't remember if these 2 "creatures" were right behind us-like stalking us,or if we walked into the room already(too late) and realized those things were in the room. Either way, the guy opened up the closet and made me in the girl get in ahead of him,then closed the door. A second later,he barely opened it much and had to squeeze in behind us;he had brought in some sort of 2X4 plywood of some sort,and I thought he was gonna attempt to seal the closet door shut w/it.

What he did instead was when these 2 creatures(they were like dogs or something. they walked on all 4s but their bodies were shaped so odd,I couldn't tell what they were. they weren't normal "animals") 1 had like makeup all over it's face,and looked somewhere between "human" and "animal". I don't even know how to describe what it looked like. the other just had no face from what I could tell,and it was 1 solid color. Anyway, the guy took the plywood thing,slid it under the closet door,and stabbed 1 of the "creatures" w/it. he managed to kill it,and the other "animal" cried like a dog. the same way a dog cries,and I could tell it was the cry of mourning and from what I could see thru the slits of the closet door,the 1 still alive dragged the body of the other w/it,and went into the bathroom that was right next to our hiding place. Then the guy opened up the door,and rushed me and the other girl out, on the way out she started saying, "ya know this is prolly a trap. ya think?" I knew where she was going w/this. Maybe the creature took off to the bathroom to make us think we were safe,so we would come out,and it would attack us,but it never came out. we made our way slowly out of the room,and the creature never came back out-not even to get revenge on us.

 I almost cried. I never said anything to my 2 friends,but I was thinking about how the creatures weren't even making an effort to get us-not even after we just killed it's friend. I was also thinking, "didn't u hear it CRY like that when u killed the other creature?" I didn't think it meant us any harm,but we sure harmed THEM,and I felt bad. I was still scared; still felt we needed to get the hell out of there,but I almost cried when I realized the 1 creature was mourning over the other 1. how can something that mourns the death of another be "evil"?  I even felt a bit sad when I woke up from that dream. It also reminds me of Rob. It was us 2; a couple,and how deep in mourning I've been since HIS death. Maybe that's what made the dream the saddest for me was it hit so close to home. I didn't even remember Rob while I was dreaming,but I sure thought of him when I woke up. It was so sad. =,(

No comments:

Post a Comment