Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tears

tears. tears. go away. Never come back another day.
Know this right now, that no matter how many of u I shed..
It will never be enough to ease the pain..
No matter how many I shed, nothing will ever bring him back..
tears. tears. please go?
You will never be enough to ease my pain.
I will cry and cry and somewhat "feel better" for a while..
but out of the blue-
any little thing-
like the holidays or his birthday-
or some random memory will come into play..
making me think of him and how much I miss him
and I will just cry and cry all over again.
Please leave me be?
I don't want to hurt anymore.
tears. tears. so MANY tears.
nothing will ever erase the memories that are nothing but MEMORIES now
because he is gone,and we cannot make new ones.
Tears. tears. just GO AWAY!
He is gone and will NEVER come back.
Just let me be.
Let me move on with my life.
I just want it to stop hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment