Wednesday, October 9, 2013

To My Idiot Coworker:

  1. PLEASE be aware that the world DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND U!!! I know it's HARD 2 wrap ur pea-sized mind around,but.... I promise u, it definitely DOES NOT! so stop irritating all ur coworkers because we are soooo sick of it! it's not just ME! we are ALL sick of ur shit! even ROB never liked u,and he's been dead for 4 months now. this just goes 2 show HOW LONG u've been a problem! the managers do not find u impressive; they are starting 2 see right thru ur phony act, so stop kissing ass/being a suck up. it's not "cool"-it's PATHETIC! it's not cool 2 stick ur nose into other ppl's business,and criticize their work while u abandon ur own. it's not cool 2 threaten 2 go 2 management on some1 just because they don't do what U want. You're 51 years old! u NEED 2 ACT like it! u act like a spoiled child who's pissed off he didn't get his way. take ur breaks when u r SUPPOSED 2. don't wait 10 hours later 2 go 2 break! it's not fair 2 me or 2 any1else 2 have 2 go search the whole store for u JUST 2 ask u if u took ur break before we can take ours, and it CERTAINLY isn't our responsibility! if u weren't being such a suck up, u wouldn't miss ur breaks! ur an ADULT! U r responsible for ur OWN breaks! not the rest of us!

    if u don't get ur break for 6 hours/8 hrs, that is UR fault! not mine; not any1 else's. stop sticking ur nose in other ppl's business; depts u do NOT work in,and stop trying 2 get me 2 do the same thing while abandoning ur OWN work,and..our fellow coworker. It is NOT fair 2 her 2 shirk ALL the responsibility on HER. U might do that shit,but I don't. if u don't like it..tough shit! I was hired for MAINTENANCE(and btw,so were U!),and MAINTENANCE is what I'm going 2 do! unless a MANAGER tells me otherwise,I am NOT working in another area. I am ESPECIALLY not gonna take orders from U! u r just a PEE ON! u are on MY level. u r NOT in ANY way shape or form my BOSS! u r NOT a manager,and u BETTER remember that! I do NOT have 2 answer 2 U! so u better stop while ur ahead, because u r pissing off A LOT of ppl,and u seem 2 also be trying shit w/the MANAGERS! r u an IDIOT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment