Friday, October 18, 2013

I miss u EVERYDAY!

It's been 5 months now and even though I have learned to live without u, I've finally stopped crying at the drop of a hat,and my mental anguishes have eased up on me..
I still miss you.
Not 1 day.
Not 1 hour.
Not 1 minute.
Not even 1 second goes by..
that I don't miss u with a terrible ache deep down in my heart;deep down into the very depths of my soul.
I miss you like a child misses his/her dog after it passes away-
I miss you like a mother who's children are taken away.
I miss you like one misses the sun when the sky turns black.
I miss you like a friend who has moved away.
I miss you like a baby misses the mother when she is not near.
I miss you like lungs that are starved for air.
I miss you like a dog misses it's owner until he gets home.
How many more simillies would it take to do the justice my heart is trying to pour out?
I love you
and I MISS you!
You're gone forever,but my love for you will never die..
so I continue to miss you..
and be reminded of you through the silliest little details life presents.
I may not be crying on the outside anymore,but on the inside..
I'm still dying!
I lost my best friend, AND I lost the love of my life all at once.
I feel hollow now.
There is a really HUGE hole in my heart that was reserved f
or u,and u alone.
Losing u has punched out that hole,and I can't fill it-
because only U can fill it,and ur gone now.
I try to turn my mind to other things and maybe..
possibly someday be open to meeting another guy,but...
nobody will be like YOU-
nobody will be YOU.
it won't be the same at all.
I am not sure if I can ever find that kind of happiness again.
I miss you so much!
I miss my other half/my partner-in-crime.
I just miss you!
A million times over...

I
MISS
YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment