Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my brat dog is @ it again! XD

Southpaw..the world's biggest BRAT-on 4 legs LOL this slick dog of mine decided to pull a whole bunch of stuff off our little coffee table and when my mom bent over to pick it up,he started nipping her hair in a certain way as if to say "ha ha ha ha HA I made a mess and u gatta clean it up! btw mom let's play" LOL So he makes a huge mess and then doesn't let my mom clean up after him,w/o further aggravation ROFL! Airedales r hilarious!!! =D

my brat in all his glory lol



Another pic of the star of the show-a.k.a. Southpaw,in front of the couch we were trying to sell on craigslist W/O him in the pic(we didn't want ppl thinking the dog was included) lol He insisted on having his pic taken b4 he would move LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment