Monday, January 3, 2011

I seriously wanna know...WHAT R THEY THINKING??!!

or like Mr.Brown says, "What the what??" I've never understood my aunt and uncle! I always thought they were a little strange in the way they think. For instance, my dad just told me when he was on the ph earlier asking his brother to lend him some money so we can pay the rent since we're kinda broke atm,my uncle told him he don't lend money or anything like that coz it's a "sin"! really??? a sin????? how??? u mean u actually think God frowns upon loans?? r u kidding me?? I think lending some1 money to help them out is anything but a sin. God wants u to help people out as best as u can,especially your own family. Why would you think that's a sin??? Actually I kinda thought the whole lending money thing is perfect for when u need it and is alot better than stealing!! Now stealing is what's a sin. But lending money???!! Come on!! Show me were in the bible it says "thou shall not lend money to thy brother" SHOW ME!! LOL! This oddly enough makes me think of all the fools that r obssessed w/being politically correct,and think everything that they don't agree w/ is "unconstitutional" lol That's what my Uncle is reminding me of now only using christianity and "sin" in place of "unconstitutional"! Just a thought...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment